From time to time the Perth District Health Unit contracts services from outside providers to complete some of the following tasks:
- conduct a literature review
- complete the evaluation of a time limited project
- plan and conduct focus groups
- conduct needs assessments
- facilitate group planning sessions
- coordinate a specific time-limited project
- write communication pieces, such as reports
- develop databases
- proposal development and preparation
If you are interested in adding your name to our roster of potential consultants, please send your resume, including related business experience and references by email.
Please specify the type of work you are interested in completing along with your contact information. We will keep this information for up to two years and use it to potentially contact you about relevant requests for proposals.
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, 1990 and will be used to determine suitability of relevant contractors for project work with the Perth District Health Unit. Questions concerning this collection should be address to the Director of Community Health at 519-271-7600 extension 265 or toll-free at 1-877-271-7348 extension 265.