This free, single evening session is open to any pregnant women and their partner, support person, whether this is your first child or your second or third.
The class covers:
- why breastfeeding is so important for you, your baby and your family
- how to latch and position your baby
- the benefits of skin-to-skin
- ensuring you have a great milk supply
- how to know when your baby is getting enough
- recognizing when your baby is hungry
- and much more.
- Phone 519-271-7600 or toll-free 1-877-271-7348 extension 224
- Complete our On-line Prenatal Registration Form and you will be contacted to select the date that best suits your schedule.
Note: You do not have to register for the Prenatal Breastfeeding Class in addition to the general Perth County Prenatal Classes. The breastfeeding information is covered in these classes.
Can’t make it to an in-person class or just want a refresher on breastfeeding?
We can bring the class to you with online prenatal eClasses!
- Online prenatal eClasses are free and available for residents of Perth County only.
If you are not a resident of these areas, please contact your local health unit for more information about their online prenatal options.