- birth control counselling
- low-cost birth control products (pill, patch, ring, Depo)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV
- diagnosis and treatment of genital warts and herpes
- free pregnancy testing and options counselling
- relationship support and sexual health education
- cervical screening (PAP testing)
- referrals to OBGYN and Urology
- free condoms
Please note: If you are refilling a birth control prescription, you will need to speak with a nurse (by phone or in person) and give us 24 hours notice. Call 519-271-7600 ext 779 or text 519-635-2504.
Clinic Dates and Times
For information and/or appointments: call 519-271-7600 ext 779 / 1-877-271-7348 ext 779.
Perth District Health Unit – Festival Square
10 Downie Street, 2nd Floor
Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm (drop-in), 5 to 7 pm (by appointment)
Thursdays from 11 am to 2 pm (drop-in)
135 Main Street E, Unit 103
(entrance is at back of 145 Main Street E)
Fridays 10 to 12 pm (by appointment), 12 to 2 pm (drop-in)
Map of Listowel clinic location (PDF)
St. Marys D.C.V.I.
338 Elizabeth Street
First and Third Tuesdays 1 to 3 pm
Happy Valley Family Health Team
268 Maiden Lane
Third Monday of each month
This clinic is open to the public. You do not need to be a patient of the Happy Valley Family Health Team to attend.
Mitchell District High School
95 Frances St.
Wednesdays and Thursdays during school hours
Located in Student Services