Influenza Vaccine in Perth County
The free influenza vaccine is available:
- through your family doctors’ offices – for those 6 months of age and older
- through pharmacies – for everyone 5 years of age and older (see list of pharmacies below
- at Perth District Health Unit clinics for families with young children (under age 5) and for people without a family doctor:
- Wednesday, November 6th: 3-8 pm
- Thursday, November 7th: 3-7 pm
- Thursday, November 14th: 4-8 pm
- Thursday, November 21st: 3-7 pm
- Wednesday, November 13th: 3-7 pm
- Wednesday, November 20th: 3-6:30 pm
- Book an appointment online, or call Health Line at 519-271-7600/1-877-271-7348 extension 267.
- at the drop-in Community Clinic at Spruce Lodge – ages 6 months and over; Griffith Auditorium (643 West Gore Street in Stratford)
- Friday, November 8th: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please note: FluMist will not be available in Canada this year.