Good oral health plays an important role in our overall health. Our teeth are not only for chewing our food; they also play a key role in our appearance and well-being. Having healthy teeth for a lifetime requires a healthy diet, daily dental care and regular dental checkups from a very early age.
Tips for a lifetime of good oral health are:
- brush and floss your teeth daily
- use fluoride as recommended by your dentist or dental hygienist
- have regular dental check-ups
- have dental sealants applied when necessary
- eat healthy snacks to prevent tooth decay.