- All children attending school between ages 4 to 17 need to be immunized according to Ontario’s Immunization Schedule according to the Immunization of School Pupils Act (ISPA): Immunization for School Attendance
- The Health Unit maintains immunization records for school children in Perth County
- If your child’s immunizations are not up-to-date, or we don’t have an updated immunization record, the Health Unit will contact you to let you know.
- Children who do not meet the ISPA requirements will be suspended from school until they have met the requirements.
- Immunization exemptions can be obtained. Please call Health Line for further information.
- Remember to let the Health Unit know when your child has received an immunization. Here’s how: Immunization Records
Immunization for School-Aged Children