- This website contains reports on premises where an infection prevention and control lapse was identified through the assessment of a complaint or referral, or through communicable disease surveillance.
- It does not include reports of premises which were investigated following a complaint or referral where no infection prevention and control lapse was ultimately identified.
- These reports are not exhaustive, and do not guarantee that those premises listed and not listed are free of infection prevention and control lapses.
- Identification of lapses is based on assessment and investigation of a premises at a point-in-time, and these assessments and investigations are triggered when potential infection prevention and control lapses are brought to the attention of the local Medical Officer of Health.
- Reports are posted on the website of the Board of Health in which the premises is located. Reports are posted on a premises-by-premises basis, i.e., will correspond with one site only.
- For more information on any posted lapse, please call 519-271-7600 ext 252 or toll-free at 1-877-271-7348 ext 252.
Infection Prevention and Control Lapses
There are no reported infection prevention and control lapses at this time.