Welcome to our parenting section!
Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs we take on. Find information and support through the links below as you travel on your parenting journey.
Programs and Support
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children: A free program for expectant parents and families with children from birth to six years of age.
- Health Line Speak with a Public Health Nurse at 519-271-7600 or toll-free 1-877-271-7348 extension 267.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Newborn: An essential all-in-one guide to caring for your new baby. Parents receive this guide at the pre-admit clinic at the hospital or through your midwife. If you did not receive a copy, please call our Health Line.
- Parenting in Perth County e-newsletter (formerly Giddy-up Let’s Grow): A regular e-newsletter for parents of babies, from newborn to age six, with age relevant child health and development information. Subscribe online!
- Health Information for Parents (HIP) e-newsletter: Health and development information for your school-aged child, from elementary to secondary school.