Being a parent is one of the toughest jobs we take on. Find information and support through the links below as you travel on your parenting journey.
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children – A free program for expectant parents and families with children from birth to six years of age.
- Health Line – Speak with a Public Health Nurse at 519-271-7600 or toll-free 1-877-271-7348 extension 267.
- Your Guide to a Healthy Newborn is available to all residents in Perth County. It’s free and full of credible and up-to-date information on how to have a healthy baby and to be healthy yourself. If you did not receive the booklet from the hospital at the time of the birth of your baby, contact Health Line for your copy. If you still have questions about your newborn or your own health, call Health Line at 519-271-7600 or toll free 1-877-271-7348 extension 267 to speak to a Public Health Nurse.
- Parenting in Perth County e-newsletter (formerly Giddy-up Let’s Grow) – A regular e-newsletter for parents of babies, from newborn to age six, with age relevant child health and development information. Subscribe online!
- Health Information for Parents e-newsletter – Health and development information for your school-aged child, from elementary to secondary school.