Are you looking for a program or challenge that you can use right away with your employees? Below you will find descriptions of programs that are easy to use.
Please complete the 2018 Menu of Services, under the Ready-To Use Programs section, to request all of the materials that you need to offer them in your workplace.
Healthy Eating and Physical Activity
- Count It Up: This ready-to-use one week program motivates employees to eat healthy and be more active. This is done by asking participants to track physical activity along with vegetable and fruit intake, and by providing them with encouragement and healthy tips throughout the week.
- Be a Sit Disturber Challenge: The Be a Sit Disturber Challenge is a two-week program designed to increase an employee’s knowledge about sitting behaviour, while encouraging them to stand up throughout the workday.
- Healthy Steps Pedometer Challenge: The Healthy Steps Workplace Program is a four-week program designed to increase an employee’s level of physical activity throughout the day.
- Planning a Workplace Health Fair: A workplace health fair is a great way to provide health information from various private and public organizations in your community. This guide provides you with the information you need to plan, implement and evaluate a health fair.
- Wellness at Work – A Guide to Building a Healthy Workplace: The guide provides a framework consisting of eight stages to help build a healthier workplace.
If you would like these documents in an alternative format, please contact call 519-271-7600 extension 267.