The Epidemiology Department of the Perth District Health Unit will be release Health Status Reports on a regular basis. Each report will look at one or two health indicators and show the results for Perth County residents.
The reports will include data that can be shared with our community and stakeholders as a useful resource for planning local programs.
Health Status Reports (PDFs):
- Chronic Health Conditions in Perth County 2016
- Oral Health Status in Perth County (in Adults) – January 2016
- Oral Health Status of School-aged Children in Perth County – December 2015
- Oral Health Status and Water Fluoride Levels in Perth County – December 2015
- Perceived General Health in Perth County by Age, Sex, Income and Education – Sept 2012
- Self-Perceived Life and Work Stress in Perth County – Sept 2012
- Demographic Profile Report – May 2012
- Mental Health Report – February 2012
- Demographic Profile of Perth County by Age, Sex, Income and Education – May 2012
- Influenza Immunization Coverage Report – 2003-2011
- Drinking in Excess of the Canadian Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines in PC, 2003-2010
To order copies of these reports in an alternative format, please call Health Line at 519-271-7600 ext 267 / 1-877-271-7348 ext 267.