Bridges out of Poverty Workshop
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Bethel Christian Reformed Church, Listowel
- Details here: Bridges out of Poverty Facebook Events Page
Want to learn more about what you can do to support those living in poverty within your community?
This training helps you gain insight and strategies to prevent, alleviate and reduce poverty within our community. Based on the work of Dr. Ruby Payne, PhD. and lead by Gayle Montgomery, Certified Bridges Trainer, you will:
- Examine the impact of poverty on families;
- Explore the hidden rules of economic class;
- Identify ways to improve relationships;
- Develop new tools to better address individuals’ needs
Brought to you by the North Perth Poverty Reduction Committee with support from Williams Drainage Inc. and the United Way Perth-Huron. A special thanks to the North Perth Chamber of Commerce for being a part of this event!