The Epidemiology Department of the Perth District Health Unit will be release Health Status Reports on a regular basis. Each report will look at one or two health indicators and show the results for Perth County residents.
The reports will include data that can be shared with our community and stakeholders as a useful resource for planning local programs.
Health Status Reports:
- 2016 – Chronic Health Conditions in Perth County
- January 2016 – Oral Health Status in Perth County in Adults
- December 2015 – Oral Health Status of School-aged Children in Perth County
- December 2015 – Oral Health Status and Water Fluoride Levels in Perth County
- September 2012 – Perceived General Health in Perth County by Age, Sex, Income and Education
- September 2012 – Self-Perceived Life and Work Stress in Perth County
- May 2012 – Demographic Profile Report
- February 2012 – Mental Health Report
- May 2012 – Demographic Profile of Perth County by Age, Sex, Income and Education
- 2003 to 2011 – Influenza Immunization Coverage Report
- 2003 to 2010 – Drinking in Excess of the Canadian Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines in Perth County
Reports are available in alternative formats upon request. Please call Health Line at 519-271-7600 extension 267 or toll-free at 1-877-271-7348 extension 267.